Saturday, November 17, 2007

Pub Crawl

Last night I took part in a pub crawl through the college I'm attending. It was my first pub crawl, and I cannot wait until the next one!!!

At 7pm the buses picked us up at the school, we had 2 free beer waiting for us on the bus as we made our way from St. John's to CBS. Oh, and before I forget...there were probably about 7 girls on the whole bus, and the bus was packed! Yeeehawww! Hahahaha! I think it was the quickest drunk I've ever experienced, because if you're drinking with men, drink like men, lol. By the time we got to the second club in CBS, I felt like I could call it a night (along with just about everyone else), and it was only 8:30. We hit 2 more clubs and then got dropped off downtown to continue the fun. I didn't stay any longer than a 1/2 hour though, because I was toast.

This is my first year in this school, and I gotta say, I got the chance to talk to and meet more people in the matter of hours than I did so far this semester. It's a great way to make new friends and to become closer with your acquaintances.

Well, no one wants to hear all of my drunken stories from last night, so I'll end here. The moral of the story...EVERYONE should experience a Pub Crawl!!!

Take care!

No comments: