Sunday, October 7, 2007

Halloween on George Street

We are into the first week of October, and the perfect Halloween costume is all anyone can think about. George Street in St.John's throws a huge bash called the "Mardi Gras" every year for Halloween. It is a time for people to come together, have a few drinks (or a few too many), and dress up as whatever they wish, to see how many heads they can turn for that one night. It is fun...yet, extremely stressful.
I visited with a few of my girl friends last night and saw that they were all on the website www.mydivascloset.com. I never heard of it before, but it is a site that you can buy Halloween costumes, lingerie, accessories, etc. The costumes are a bit revealing, or slutty looking, but hey, Halloween is a night for us "non-hoes" to look like hoes, and still walk away with a great reputation, hahaha!!!
After looking through the all of the costumes, I fell in love with a little sailor girl costume. I was all ready to buy, had the evil credit card out and everything. Then I realized, the costume itself was $55.00 (American, which doesn't mean a roll of beans anyways), PLUS another $35.00 to get it to Newfoundland! I figure if I wear the thing every Halloween until year 2013, I'd get my moneys worth. However, everyone knows you can't wear the same costume every year, or ever again to be honest...I'm a girl, remember?! Hahaha!
Well, this is one of those posts where I would like to get all of my 4 readers involved...Let me know what you want to be this Halloween!!! Also, if you wish, give me some ideas for myself, but make sure your ideas will go easy on the bank account!! :P
Take Care!

5 comments:

Ron P said...

I would tell you my ideas, but then you'd probably steal them because they're so good.

Anonymous said...

Hyuk! Garsh, Ronnie! That was a good one!

Anonymous said...

If they have dress-up day at work, I'm going as the Invisible Man!

Anonymous said...

Heres a cheap and cute idea.....at the value village for about 15.00 you can buy a pretty blonde wig that looks just like Chrissy Snow from Three's Company. It's even complete with a little partial ponytail right on the top of the head. Pair this with some short shorts and a too tight polo shirt and some canvas sneakers and your ready to go. Don't forget the frosted lips and a touch of blue eye shadow! By the way, I'm enjoying your blog. In a world where we all want to conversate to get the opinions of others yet never find the time, the blog has become new age conversation. We don't need to answer right away, so essentially its a conversation with a pause button. =) Take care and see you at the wedding!

Anonymous said...

[b]NationalClicks.com-Free Adult, Sexy Videos, Pictures, Games.[/b]

[b]**NOTE:[/b] We are your ONLY Free Softcore Adult Playground with over 20 Free Social Communities built towards your favorite fantasy.

You don't have a favorite fantasy? You should.

Maybe its Hot Teachers, Hot Mom's, Hot Wives, Lingerie, Daisy Dukes, Nip Slips, Sexy Legs, Booty or Panties.

Don't worry, we have you covered.

With over 20 Free Hot Social Communities to upload Pictures, Videos and Blogs we are sure to have what you want.


[b]Check it out, have some fun, interact and enjoy all the free stuff.
[/b]